Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad used to call him a pudding and i reminded him of it every time he scored for us. Worth remembering if it wasnt for Edin we wouldnt have had the Aguero moment oh and i wouldnt have the greatest ever ringtone .Seriously the one player who i would dislike in the prem wearing any other colour but ours

I'd love to see an interviewer with a set of balls challenge him on that comment. "So, James, since you joined this 7th place club from 2 times title winners Manchester City you've described it on many occasions as 'the best team you've ever played in'. How then do you explain the clubs failure to win any silverware since and indeed, to qualify for the Champions League every year?"
love this

Milner get's booed because of his comments after leaving, not because of leaving.

Distin was our main man & fucked off to Portsmouth for money. Not Chelsea or any top club, for football, fucking Portsmouth, for money.
Yip Distin is a cvnt and Milner is a total cvnt deserves all the abuse under the sun.

Dzeko is literally one of the most frustrating players in city’s recent history, absolutely unplayable on his day and on that day one of the best in Europe, as a penalty box player there’s only Lewandowski of that style, I’d take him back tomorrow as a bench / impact player but his all round game isn’t what suits our current style. Hope he does well as Chelsea and will hopefully get a good reception at our place and respect us back when he inevitabley gets the consolation

What I find strangest was the way there was no rhyme or reason usually as to whether Dzeko would turn up at his best or not turn up at all. A goal down and a man down vs West Brom, Dzeko comes on as a sub on fire and scores two brilliant goals in the last ten minutes for us to win. Rewarded with a start in the next game he put in one of his laziest performances, strolling about sulking about something. A game against Liverpool he spent the first half getting ragdolled by Skrtel and Agger, that seemed to annoy him and he did exactly the same to them in the second half. Then you have times when he decided not to compete in any duels vs Tony Hibbert playing centre back for the first time in his life. For me he is on the same tier as Nasri, all the ability of a top player and had some great spells but a very strange mentality and outlook towards the game.

Milner get's booed because of his comments after leaving, not because of leaving.

Distin was our main man & fucked off to Portsmouth for money. Not Chelsea or any top club, for football, fucking Portsmouth, for money.
When he went to Portsmouth they probably looked a better prospect than we did. We didn't have a pot to piss in and he won the FA cup right away. His contract had ended he had the right to earn money where he could.

When he went to Portsmouth they probably looked a better prospect than we did. We didn't have a pot to piss in and he won the FA cup right away. His contract had ended he had the right to earn money where he could.
Yeah that's true tbf, still don't like the **** for it. One of my favourite memories at a match was taunting the fucker when we beat Pompey 6-0.

He did indeed.

And he chose to excercise that right, by fucking off to Portsmouth for the money & leaving us without any fee, when we needed the money much more than he did.

So we have the right to tell him he can fuck off.

It's irrelevant why they went. It's a job, they are not fans.

They left for the same reasons that Tevez, Yaya, Nasri, etc joined us.

He did indeed.

And he chose to excercise that right, by fucking off to Portsmouth for the money & leaving us without any fee, when we needed the money much more than he did.

So we have the right to tell him he can fuck off.

And so do Arsenal fans with Nasri, Liverpool with Sterling, etc then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.