Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did both players give their all whilst they were under contract? Yes.
Did either player destabilise team and force a move? No.

End of.
Entitled to your opinion but I don't see it that way. Milner was a useful player but with an inflated view of his ability. He used us to further his financial position and has abused us since with cynical disrespectful comments. Distin was just an everyday money grabber in the end but I accept he did put in good service.

Entitled to your opinion but I don't see it that way. Milner was a useful player but with an inflated view of his ability. He used us to further his financial position and has abused us since with cynical disrespectful comments. Distin was just an everyday money grabber in the end but I accept he did put in good service.
Agree, Milner ran his contract down to make a killing with his signing on fee, refusing to sign a new contract with us under the guise of wanting a midfield starting role with the Dippers. What happened to that plan ?after
we gave him an opportunity to play in two titles etc. Yes he contributed but he was nothing without us and kind of shitted on us. Fuck him.

Ive been working around the corner to milners house.
Your not wrong about furtherig his financial position.
His pad is absolutely massive

Doesn’t make much sense for Roma to sell Dzeko now unless it’s silly money.

It’s the middle of the season, they are winless in 6 and his backup is Schick who is 22 y.o. and hasn’t found his form after the injury.

They won’t have time to buy a replacement and are in a battle for CL places, currently 2 points behind sitting in 5th.

Milner get's booed because of his comments after leaving, not because of leaving.

Distin was our main man & fucked off to Portsmouth for money. Not Chelsea or any top club, for football, fucking Portsmouth, for money.

To be fair, he won an FA Cup with Portsmouth which he wouldn’t have won if he stayed at City. Don’t really blame him for leaving us when he did tbh.

And so do Arsenal fans with Nasri, Liverpool with Sterling, etc then

Tevez yes as he was pretty disrespectful to Utd afterwards.

The rest are different circumstances to Distin & Milner, the latter actually got applause off quite a few City fans until he opened his big fucking mouth.

Distin left us without getting his value, when we were absolutely skint & he was our main player.

****'s trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.