Dzeko to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Milner. His comments were antagonistic, his lasso celebration was embarrassing, he wanted to score the winning penalty against us in the League Cup, he claimed he was moving to play centrally but ended up as a leftback.

Although the most ridiculous thing about the whole situation is how the Scousers claimed we were classless for booing him when they came to the Etihad.

Those deluded, hypocritical fuckwits are so brainwashed by their own bias that they seem to think them giving Sterling even worse treatment is somehow different. They're mentally ill as fans, cult is one word and the other word is the same except for one consonant.

4388634.jpg

Those deluded, hypocritical fuckwits are so brainwashed by their own bias that they seem to think them giving Sterling even worse treatment is somehow different. They're mentally ill as fans, cult is one word and the other word is the same except for one consonant.
2 consonants mate, cult is a plurality but **** is singular, it would need to be ****s, or in full "a shower of ****s".

2 consonants mate, cult is a plurality but **** is singular, it would need to be ****s, or in full "a shower of ****s".

I agree with you on one hand but I also think that with the Scousers just ċunt in its singular form is enough to encapsulate them fully.

I agree with you on one hand but I also think that with the Scousers just ċunt in its singular form is enough to encapsulate them fully.

ie, first word you think of when you think of Liverpoool fans?

ċunt

Grammar goes out of the window. Plus it's not quite as pithy being totally grammatically correct in this case.

He did indeed.

And he chose to excercise that right, by fucking off to Portsmouth for the money & leaving us without any fee, when we needed the money much more than he did.

So we have the right to tell him he can fuck off.

Distin had three offers on the table, City, Liverpool and Pompey - he took Pompey because the wages were crazy- no wonder they went bankrupt.

ie, first word you think of when you think of Liverpoool fans?

ċunt

Grammar goes out of the window. Plus it's not quite as pithy being totally grammatically correct in this case.
The first word I think of is actually slip accompanied by a lovely mental picture...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.