Uncapped players

Cityfan

Looks like we are about to make an uncapped player our most expensive signing.
I am not suggesting he will stay that way or be a poor signing but how many good premier league players are there or were there who are uncapped ?

From my memory;
Cudicini Arteta and DIstin in the past were all pretty decent.
Currently Alonso and Romeu are not bad , the best English ones I can think of are Noble and Nolan who aren't great but England have certainly handed caps to worse players than these two.

Arteta was a great player and never capped for Spain.

Ederson was uncapped for Brazil when signed.

Doesn't worry me with the major nations, if he was Azerbaijani and uncapped that would be a different story.

Arteta was a great player and never capped for Spain.

Ederson was uncapped for Brazil when signed.

Doesn't worry me with the major nations, if he was Azerbaijani and uncapped that would be a different story.
It doesn't worry me either I was kind of using it as a hook to ask about uncapped players in the PL which is why I stuck the post in the General forum rather than adding it to the Laporte forum.

Glyn Pardoe and Alan Oakes never got full caps for England.
A wife-beating, liver-wasting drunk may have been partially responsible for Pardoe not being capped.

It doesn't worry me either I was kind of using it as a hook to ask about uncapped players in the PL which is why I stuck the post in the General forum rather than adding it to the Laporte forum.
Before PL time but Tony Coton was never capped. Remember hearing Steve Bruce wasn't either which is quite incredible if true considering who he played for and that he was a great defender.

Before PL time but Tony Coton was never capped. Remember hearing Steve Bruce wasn't either which is quite incredible if true considering who he played for and that he was a great defender.
I was going to say Coton. We all know why now don’t we? It wasn’t because he was considered not good enough.

Dario Conca. One of the highest paid at the time when he made a move to the Chinese Superleague.

Glyn Pardoe and Alan Oakes never got full caps for England.
A wife-beating, liver-wasting drunk may have been partially responsible for Pardoe not being capped.
Who is this player who stopped pardoe? Sounds like you are describing best? If so how did a northern Irish player stop an England player getting a cap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.