Jadon Sancho

I've noticed you've mentioned Maffeo's pace a few times Nev. I think he's quicker than you realise these days. He's definitely quicker than he was in the eds. Not lightning no, but he's got good pace.

Yeah he's doing ok but he still isn't quick compared to the pace we have now. In Girona's team he doesn't have to sprint against the wingers that often as he usually has someone behind him. Danilo is genuinely pretty fast & is playing in a very exposed position.

Yeah he's doing ok but he still isn't quick compared to the pace we have now. In Girona's team he doesn't have to sprint against the wingers that often as he usually has someone behind him. Danilo is genuinely pretty fast & is playing in a very exposed position.

He has done great last year against United and won MOTM, and he played very well against Barcelona and Madrid this season.
What more does he need to do to be in the squad ?

If you ask any Madrid fans they will prefer Maffeo over Danilo.

He has done great last year against United and won MOTM, and he played very well against Barcelona and Madrid this season.
What more does he need to do to be in the squad ?

If you ask any Madrid fans they will prefer Maffeo over Danilo.

He should have been playing then & the season before imo.

The choices now are much better.

I don't believe Maffeo will be in the team ahead of Danilo next season; he'll probably be loaned out again or even sold with a buy back clause. Some of you might need to prepare for that kind of disappointment.

On Sancho: He's getting games so if it's first team football he wanted then he's done the right thing making the move. We can't be too sure whether it would have benefited him to stay or go as far as development is concerned. But I may as well be happy for him, we could buy him back one day!

I didn't see the game today, how did he play ?

He was ok, imo, nothing more but having said that don't really blame him as the build up play from Dortmund was so slow and predictable that when Sancho did get the ball he had very little space to work in and Freiburg could deal with him sufficiently. He had a few good moments but it was limited. Having said that he was better than the other dross they had going forward. Really poor performance from Dortmund.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.