6 Nations 2018

Right that time of the year. A lot of teams building for the Rugby World Cup it seems in 2019. With this 6 nations a lot of teams seem to be bringing in new faces who will the smart money be on this year.

Ireland with 2 away games in Paris and then London to end the championship it could well be a title decider in London. The Irish team looks so strong in most areas maybe apart from hooker but the rest seem to of a very good stander. I will always fancy Ireland and even more so with how the clubs are doing in European rugby some of the young players are playing really well at the moment and I think its a case of Ireland having the strongest group at the moment.
England for me has too many injuries.
You're tipping Ireland to win, yeah? That's unusual.

Love the 6 nations, will be doing a few games, one in particular I'm going to is the France game in Paris, no tickets though as yet, normally pick them up out there at the obvious additional cost.. Any Blues out there who can sort tickets out?? Much appreciated if so, I'm going anyway and will bite the tout bullet if need be.. Its my favourite fixture, been for the last 12 or so years now...

You're tipping Ireland to win, yeah? That's unusual.

Jim look at the facts at the moment Irish rugby is doing extremely well at club level in Europe so yeah I would go with Ireland. Ireland are the 3rd best team in the world so there doing something right in Irish rugby at the moment. England have some injuries as do Ireland but what I have seen of some of young Irish backs and forwards its all good at the moment with Irish rugby compared to Irish football.

Ireland are right up there but the deciding factor this time around is England play 3 games at HQ, one of them being Ireland, not saying England will win the slam but i think they are too strong to let the title go.. English rugby is also flourishing at the moment and the talent coming through is a joy to behold.. Cant wait for it all to start.!

1. Ireland
2. England
3.4.5 Wales, Scotland, France in no particular order.
6. Italy

Jim look at the facts at the moment Irish rugby is doing extremely well at club level in Europe so yeah I would go with Ireland. Ireland are the 3rd best team in the world so there doing something right in Irish rugby at the moment. England have some injuries as do Ireland but what I have seen of some of young Irish backs and forwards its all good at the moment with Irish rugby compared to Irish football.
You miss my point. Even when they're clearly not the best team going into the tournament (last year, for example), you still back them. But hey, nothing wrong with supporting your own, I suppose.

You miss my point. Even when they're clearly not the best team going into the tournament (last year, for example), you still back them. But hey, nothing wrong with supporting your own, I suppose.

Jim last season Ireland didnt preform to the standard they have set over the years in the 6 Nations. Ireland will always be there or abouts in 6 nations.

So Ireland have to go to England and France? They'll do well to win it. Also, why the fuck is it always England playing Ireland on or around Paddy's day? It's a fix!

So Ireland have to go to England and France? They'll do well to win it. Also, why the fuck is it always England playing Ireland on or around Paddy's day? It's a fix!

No Idea. I would rather play England early. Than last game. But if it all goes to plan it could well be a Grand Slam decider if both teams play to there levels. I dont think there will be a team to win the Grand Slam this year think there be a few upsets on the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.