It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really with only 2 years on his contract, why would he sign an extendion his value sat on our bench would only go down as he approached his last year, and as I added to my post there is little reason for Bravo to move on. Depends as well on who comes in to buy him and what level football they are offering him.

Tbf I had no knowledge on his contract situation when I said that. I'm also not necessarily expecting that to happen, just think they might do it if Bravo wants to spend his remaining playing years actually playing.

I trust Pep and the senior management to get what's right for the squad, but a hope we get business done early, with the world cup, then players going on holiday after the world cup, returning back to clubs late and missing pre-season. Let's get them signed before all that happens.

We need a left back, if Delph is going to be used in midfield, proper cover for Fernandino and a striker based on age and injury record of our current pair.

I think we will sign four or five players, with a few going straight out on loan.

With regards to the first team, a combative midfielder and a forward should be our priorities. But this would of course change if there are some high profile departures such as Kompany, Aguero, Gundogan, B Silva (unlikely but stranger things have happened), Danilo etc.

Fred and Mahrez would do nicely but it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if we sign neither of the two.

I think we will sign four or five players, with a few going straight out on loan.

With regards to the first team, a combative midfielder and a forward should be our priorities. But this would of course change if there are some high profile departures such as Kompany, Aguero, Gundogan, B Silva (unlikely but stranger things have happened), Danilo etc.

Fred and Mahrez would do nicely but it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise if we sign neither of the two.
why on earth would any of them leave? very weird post

I know you are saying that but who has told you that is the case

Pep said it as well in his recent press conference: 1 or 2 players in the summer. Which will probably cost £100m+. Don’t see us spending £300m in the summer.

Pep said it as well in his recent press conference: 1 or 2 players in the summer. Which will probably cost £100m+. Don’t see us spending £300m in the summer.
Did he say anything about the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.