It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred and Allan Saint Maximin. 45 for Fred, 40 for Maximin.

Allan Saint Maximin, his physical stature and playing style is similar like Gelson Martins. base from youtube, i didn't see any clever passing from him. no one touch passing, no one-two pass to break defensive line. it's all about dribbling stuff.

beside Bailey, another young winger/forward player i would like to see in City shirt is Goncalo Guedes. all these talents have skill, speed and technique in them, but with Guedes, beside those abilities, i see intelligence in him. with the right coach, he can be the best False 9 after Messi retired.

beside Kane, i see Guedes as a perfect replacement for Aguero once he decided to leave the club.

Last edited:
Allan Saint Maximin, his physical stature and playing style is similar like Gelson Martins. base from youtube, i didn't see any clever passing from him. no one touch passing, no one-two pass to break defensive line. it's all about dribbling stuff.

beside Bailey, another young winger/forward player i would like to see in City shirt is Goncalo Guedes. all these talents have skill, speed and technique in them, but with Guedes, beside those abilities, i see intelligence in him. with the right coach, he can be the best False 9 after Messi retired.

beside Kane, i see Guedes as a perfect replacement for Aguero once he decided to leave the club.
I saw Real Madrid against Valencia last week, and Guedes was playing shite. Subbed off at half time

Looks like Fred and Mahrez are the targets.

If so then Fabinho and Fekir would be slight improvements if we can get them.

Pep knows best though.

Last edited:
then drop Roberts.
maybe Zinchenko too, because Fred can cover for LB, while Fabinho cover for RB.
one more slot for Mahrez then.

how about this? look solid huh.
there are lot of versatility among the players as they can play several position.

gk - ederson, gunn
cb - otamendi, kompany, laporte, stones
rb - walker, maffeo
lb - mendy, delph
dm - dinho, fred, fabinho
cm - KDB, silva, bernardo, gundogan, foden
winger - sane, sterling, bailey, mahrez
st - aguero, gabby, diaz

black - 17 non homegrown
bold - new player
blue - club home grown (min. 4)
red - nation home grown (min. 4)

Yeah we’ll only get 1 of Bailey or Mahrez and 1 of Fred or Fabinho

Looks like Fred and Mahrez are the targets.

If so then Fabinho and Fekir would be slight improvements if we can get them.

Pep knows best though.
Agree with Fred. Reckon that'll be done come the opening of the window. Mahrez however I think could be overtaken by other targets. Possibly Bailey, possibly Hazard, possibly Fekir, possibly someone else.

It's a fallacy that they lack the dynamism.

Maybe. They aren’t elite athletes nor do they have unique world class talent though. They’re sufficient backups. Pep can and will get more out of them going forward. I doubt we sign a LB and that’s fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.