Yaya Toure - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves a proper sendoff. It's no coincidence that we didn't sniff silverware till he joined the club.

Can't help but love him even after all the shit and his diminished ability.

He'll always be a club legend.

As for staying on, I think he's time here has come to an end. Should go out with a winner's medal around his neck.

People have short memories. Been one of Not our main man for years. Ignore his agent nonsense and he has been a pleasure to have at our club.
Legend.

Not getting Sanchez/Mahrez/another has put us in a place that anyone Pep puts in up front could surprise us. Everyone's thinking Diaz or Zinchenko but it could be Yaya too.

For example if he played in Sanes position in a few lower profile games he'd be involved in the intricate passing, make decent if slow runs, send pinpoint crosses into the 6 yard box and if given space would test the keeper himself.

With a run of games maybe his Old self might emerge - to be fair to him in his sparse cameos how can he get back his form ....but with a string of 3/4 games...?

I'm desperate. Flap. :-)

Not getting Sanchez/Mahrez/another has put us in a place that anyone Pep puts in up front could surprise us. Everyone's thinking Diaz or Zinchenko but it could be Yaya too.

For example if he played in Sanes position in a few lower profile games he'd be involved in the intricate passing, make decent if slow runs, send pinpoint crosses into the 6 yard box and if given space would test the keeper himself.

With a run of games maybe his Old self might emerge - to be fair to him in his sparse cameos how can he get back his form ....but with a string of 3/4 games...?

I'm desperate. Flap. :-)
Not a hope in hell

Your last line summed it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.