Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

Mad Eyed Screamer

Is available next week and can be pre-ordered now for £9.95 on the link below
http://mancitygifts.bigcartel.com/product/we-never-win-at-home-by-don-price

don%20cover.jpg

We Never Win At Home, We Never Win Away....

Don Price, author of a Football Fans story, returns with the inside story of Manchester City's Legendary Fans.

Whilst much is written about the players, managers (we've had a few) and owners, this book focuses on the most loyal elements of the club - the fans.

Don, former chairman of the legendary Prestwich and Whitefield City supporters club, writes about his own time supporting the club and collected a series of interviews with some long suffering (and now very happy!) City supporters.

As the famous Manchester City fanzine King of the Kippax says ‘this book is by the fans, for the fans and most importantly it is about the fans’.

So please relax sit back put your feet up get a brew or a can of lager and join them on their journey as they take you through the world of the ordinary football fan.

In no particular order the following is a list of the contributors.
Dave Tracey from Wythenshawe
Mark McCarthy from Milton Keynes
Jane Riley from New Moston
Dante Friend from Sale Moor
Ian McMahon from Manchester
Loz South from Salford
Phill Gatenby from Tampa Bay, Florida via Moston
Eric Jonker from The Hague, The Netherlands
Sean Riley from Failsworth
Dave Wallace from Leigh
Keogh from Middleton
Alan Oakes from Winsford
Catherine from Manchester via Glasgow
Ray Gill ex-Royal Navy
David Walker Read but never Red

Last edited:
There is a chapter about the origins of the Invisble Man Song dispelling many myths about how the song came about

Brilliant.go on Athony Rawsons facebook page if people want order it it the quickest way
Just ordered,was speaking to Sean Riley the other day and he was telling me,it was going to be a great read,good luck with the launch Don,any guest radio appearances by yourself planned to plug the book?
i have been in touch with Jimmy Wagg .Manchester Evening News .Match day programme and City Super Store and Gary James .only Gary been back in touch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.