Leon Bailey

I'd imagine every fucker and his dog will want a piece of him if that's the asking price. Be doubly difficult if Bayern get involved as they tend to get their man when it comes to German clubs selling players (KDB being a notable exception of course)

Leverkusen has set their asking price at £44m (€50m) according to bild. If we could get him for 44m, that would be less than half the price Leicester were asking for Mahrez

I'd imagine every fucker and his dog will want a piece of him if that's the asking price. Be doubly difficult if Bayern get involved as they tend to get their man when it comes to German clubs selling players (KDB being a notable exception of course)

Came here to say the same. That's a fantastic price in this market, but that price is going to cause a bidding war that raises his price much higher.

Didn't they want Sane as well ?

I thought Neres is better than Kluviert.
To be honest I can't express with facts why, but I think Kluviert is the long term Better prospect. His style of dribble is more effective, his shooting is more refined... Neres is currently further along and he is currently more productive. But I sense his style will be less effective against more competent opposition's.

I'm also not a big fan of showoff dribblers ( perhaps that clouds my judgement). But I'd take Kluviert potential over Neres at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.