Leon Bailey

To be honest I can't express with facts why, but I think Kluviert is the long term Better prospect. His style of dribble is more effective, his shooting is more refined... Neres is currently further along and he is currently more productive. But I sense his style will be less effective against more competent opposition's.

I'm also not a big fan of showoff dribblers ( perhaps that clouds my judgement). But I'd take Kluviert potential over Neres at the moment.
Bailey > Kluivert > Neres

Leverkusen has set their asking price at £44m (€50m) according to bild. If we could get him for 44m, that would be less than half the price Leicester were asking for Mahrez
I find it pretty hard to believe they wouldn't ask for more than we paid for Sane two years ago. The market has exploded since and Bailey is a pretty similar profile.

I find it pretty hard to believe they wouldn't ask for more than we paid for Sane two years ago. The market has exploded since and Bailey is a pretty similar profile.
I was very surprised with that price as well, I thought he would be anywhere between 50 and 80.

Don't know how I'd play out, but I'd go Kluviert over Bailey and Neres. And Neres over Bailey
It seems like the rags are targetting Kluivert:
"The Red Devils have prepared a package with £10 million plus various bonuses and add-ons – though the Dutch side are likely to demand more – while Kluivert would be keen on the move."
He`s only got one year left on his contract, but 10 million is incredibly cheap in this market. If we could get Kluivert for less than 20, that would be a steal

Kluivert won't fix anything in our squad at this very moment, Bailey is years ahead in his development and is by far the better player in terms of finishing the chances. I would even go on to say that Justin Kluivert is just on par with someone like Sancho in terms of ability, it's just that he's playing against Dutch farmers that make's his performances stand out a bit more.

I'd imagine every fucker and his dog will want a piece of him if that's the asking price. Be doubly difficult if Bayern get involved as they tend to get their man when it comes to German clubs selling players (KDB being a notable exception of course)

I do not think that Bayern has big chances here. Leverkusen tends to not let players go to Bayern - and all that is known is that Leon does not have a clause in his contract so it will be the highest bidder anyway. And - the guy comes from Jamaika - that is EPL territory. With work permit he probably would already play in England since this season - like this he transferred to the Bundesliga but still officially lives in Belgium to be able to get their citizenship. After this season and with the high transfer it should be no problem anymore to get that EPL work permit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.