Our left hand side.

I've been saying put zinchy in sanes position for the last week or so! try it pep
We have no left back though. That said I'd try 3 at the back and Zinchenko as a wing back with Aguero and Sterling as a front 2 at least until Sane and or Jesus come back.

Edit forgot about Danilo for left back , still think with whose fit 3 at the back will make an appearance though.

Last edited:
We could play Danilo at left back in order to push Zinch forward to left wing.
Just think if we had Mendy fit we would be fine.

We have no left back though. That said I'd try 3 at the back and Zinchenko as a wing back with Aguero and Sterling as a front 2 at least until Sane and or Jesus come back.
we have danny for LB,i really want him to give that a try just to see,3 at the back? not really the time to change,back 4 has served us really well and laporte needs to slot in to a well drilled and 2nd nature back 4,can't wait to see what pep does next season when we have benny and ky on either side

we have danny for LB,i really want him to give that a try just to see,3 at the back? not really the time to change,back 4 has served us really well and laporte needs to slot in to a well drilled and 2nd nature back 4,can't wait to see what pep does next season when we have benny and ky on either side
Yes forgot Danilo edited my post.

_______________Eddy_________________
______Stones___Otter____Laporte______

Walker________Ferdy ______Zivchenko
______Silva(either)______KDB____________
_________Sterling_______Aguero______

Play 3 at the back with wing backs

3-2-3-2

Last edited:
_______________Eddy_________________
______Stones___Otter____Laporte______

Walker________Ferdy ______Zivchenko
___________Silva______KDB____________
__________Sterling_______Aguero______

I have a feeling that this will be how we will line up next season, the only issue I can see is that Bernardo needs to be incorporated into the first team as SIlva's long term replacement. Not sure how we can get KDB, Silva and Bernardo into the midfield. I suspect Jesus will be first choice up front and so it means Aguero, Sane, Sterling sitting out a lot of games.

I’d put Sterling on the right. He struggles on the left. On the left I’d try Bernardo.

Interestingly, in his interview with Gary Neville on Sky last week, Sterling said how much more he prefers playing on the left, rather than the right.

He played on the right when he ran us ragged for Monaco !
Against that fantastic defence of ours you mean? Our expansive and open style last season played right in to their hands. The way teams defend against us with everyone behind the ball makes it extremely difficult for him to exploit the space and cut in on his left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.