NAC Breda 2017/2018

I think Garcia seriously has a chance on making the first team. I've seen the two last games and he reminds me a lot about Gundogan. Fantastic dribbling and ball controll, great vison, good passing and he is very intelligent. He was exceptional today and was superb in small spaces. Great goal as well. Angelino needs to improve defensively, but going forward he offers a lot more than Delph. Two very exciting youngsters. Not so sure about Ambrose, but his work rate is good and he has scored a few goals this season.
Agree. I don't think Ambrose will ever be good enough for our first team but he may very well become a decent Premier League striker and if that's the case then well done to him and the Academy.

I think Garcia seriously has a chance on making the first team. I've seen the two last games and he reminds me a lot about Gundogan. Fantastic dribbling and ball controll, great vison, good passing and he is very intelligent. He was exceptional today and was superb in small spaces. Great goal as well. Angelino needs to improve defensively, but going forward he offers a lot more than Delph. Two very exciting youngsters. Not so sure about Ambrose, but his work rate is good and he has scored a few goals this season.

Angelino definitely needs to improve defensively, but it's not like Mendy, Delph, or Zinchenko are very good defensively and they've done absolutely fine for us.

Angelino definitely needs to improve defensively, but it's not like Mendy, Delph, or Zinchenko are very good defensively and they've done absolutely fine for us.
He's only just turned 21, so he's got plenty of time to improve his defending. Going forward he's better than Delph, and on par with Zinchenko

I think hes better than Zinchenko, as you say still a kid
Haven't seen enough of both of them to say who is the best, but they're both great talents. Angelino was scoring for fun for the EDS, and he would probably shine for us in a 3-5-2 formation next year as a wingback

He's only just turned 21, so he's got plenty of time to improve his defending. Going forward he's better than Delph, and on par with Zinchenko

He's defo better going forward than Zinchenko. He's excellent. That left foot of his is an absolute beauty.

He's defo better going forward than Zinchenko. He's excellent. That left foot of his is an absolute beauty.
Exciting prospect, do you think Angelino could be a backup next season? Zinchenko could need a loan to a lower tier PL side next season to get a lot of playing time and then he could eventually replace Delph in the following season

Haven't seen enough of both of them to say who is the best, but they're both great talents. Angelino was scoring for fun for the EDS, and he would probably shine for us in a 3-5-2 formation next year as a wingback

Angelino is a City player, first touch is excellent. Wonder if hes had some issues in his head as was crap in Spain.Always thought he could do a job for us but like a lot of our Academy lads hes tiny. Didnt stop Messi though I suppose.

Angelino is a City player, first touch is excellent. Wonder if hes had some issues in his head as was crap in Spain.Always thought he could do a job for us but like a lot of our Academy lads hes tiny. Didnt stop Messi though I suppose.

How many games was he given to prove that he was crap in Spain ?

Salah & KDB were crap according to Chelsea when they sold them.

Garcia player of the week in the Erediviese according to WhoScoreds rating. Ambrose also in team of the week with Angelino just missing out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.