F.A.CUP 5th round draw (Wigan [A])

Another lifelong Wiganer here who has never heard of a slappy, somebody is having a joke I think.

Also, on the link he says that the term "pie eater" is recent....nonsense, as we all know it goes back to the miners strike of the 1920's and has nothing to do with pies.

Last edited:
It seems even more expensive when you read about it this morning having bought your ticket on Monday.
He ho, for £44 you can get a nice pie and peas and a pint at the Orwell on Wigan Pier and still have £40 change!

City would charge about £150 for not much different though.

At least the match prices haven't gone up in 16 years.

Gonna be away for this one on the piste. Any ideas whether its likely to get any tv coverage in bars?
Champions league and Premier League i'd have no doubt about anywhere in Europe, but FA Cup on a Monday night, even if its on bbc, I'm guessing not

Nice manipulation of fixtures to give us a Monday night game and give Le Arse a few more days rest for the LC final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.