Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

Tried looking it up on Amazon but got Don Quixote. Bit of a tougher read that.

I’ve ordered mine. Says it’ll be here next week.

I remember Don when we had 1 of our mini buses knicked on an away trip to Newcastle. Long day that turned into.

I was thinking about doing a chapter for Don in this but I genuinely didn't want my mum knowing the shit I was getting up too back in the 90s/early noughties so I declined in the end ( Sorry Don) If I was going to do it then I was going to go full tilt and write about everything..and in doing so probably upsetting mi old Q. I'll defo buy a copy though..especially now mi old mate Dantes in it. :-D

I was thinking about doing a chapter for Don in this but I genuinely didn't want my mum knowing the shit I was getting up too back in the 90s/early noughties so I declined in the end ( Sorry Don) If I was going to do it then I was going to go full tilt and write about everything..and in doing so probably upsetting mi old Q. I'll defo buy a copy though..especially now mi old mate Dantes in it. :-D
No problem mate i would have loved to have read some of the stuff you got up to though .could have give you an alias though ha ha Dante got a good bit in .Once you read it would love your opinion on it .fdead easy to order just follow the link on first page then should get it next week

I’ve ordered mine. Says it’ll be here next week.

I remember Don when we had 1 of our mini buses knicked on an away trip to Newcastle. Long day that turned into.
haha we had a bus nicked from newcastle once and had to get taxis back to swinton

Lol just follow the link on page 1and hey presto you could be getting a book next week cheers Don

I’ve ordered one from the link - Don Quixote can wait ! Look forward to it and great work Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.