Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I feel like some fans believe they're entitled to know certain kinds of information (a couple of people went way off the deep end about the David Silva situation) when it's not really any of their business. There's no good reason why anyone has any right to know Leroy Sane's prognosis other than to satisfy their own curiosity. We all like to know these things but it doesn't mean we have a right to or that we should be slating the club for not being "transparent". If the club thinks it's beneficial on the whole to be guarded about this kind of information then i'm happy to let them get on with it.
Yeah agree on that one . Letting the opposition know too much allows them to plan . As I've been saying , If we can win against Leicester it gives us 19 days until the Arsenal league game . Just gives us that breathing space in league and also a bit of a boost in the "lesser"competitions until Sané comes back .He just might be able to make the Carabao final - Pep mught give him a run if he's absolutely injury free. Then possibly also that Arsenal league game which is so important. Let's hope that will happen .

Not on any of the training photos on the OS, but then again neither are a number of others.

Quite a few times this season he's arrived Friday afternoon after Pep's press conference and played Saturday no problem, so I don't think we can rule him out for Leicester yet.

Haha!

Still its good news to know he is at least on the grass and not just in the GYM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.