Don Price's new book - ''We Never Win At Home & We Never Win Away'' now on Kindle (P12)

Cannot wait to read the full book and see my chapter. I have never had anything published before.

That’s the same one I believe.
2 mini buses, 1 was nicked within minutes of arriving at the pub in a village outside Newcastle.
nah...we was at the game when it happened....came back after the the match and we all scratching our heads pissed up thinking im sure it was here haha

No problem mate i would have loved to have read some of the stuff you got up to though .could have give you an alias though ha ha Dante got a good bit in .Once you read it would love your opinion on it .fdead easy to order just follow the link on first page then should get it next week
..Or I might wait to see if it ends up in The Works with a 1.99 sticker on it. :-D Only joking pal. I've put it on my birthday wishes list. ;-)

Should be a good read as it’s the fans talking. Looking foreward to their memories of old. The ones talked about after such a long time are the special ones.

Ordered my copy last week Cyberblue,looking forward to reading it mate,
I went away a lot during the "interesting" days of the 80s.

The book is out Tue and will be in the post Wed .To order your copy in time for the first post please go to page1 and follow the link

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.