Holiday season dubai

Been to Dubai a couple of times and Abu Dhabi once, as everyone has mentioned the weather is hot during the Summer with +40oC the norm most days. one thing we have done every time we have been is upgrade to the executive Club which gives you Breakfast in the Executive lounge, free soft drinks all day, afternoon Tea, a free Happy Hour and Pre Dinner Canapés. It certainly saves you money especially on Drinks during the day. Prefer Dubai at the moment but Abu Dhabi is certainly catching up, Yas Island is a good place to stay if you have kids.

If you can afford to go to Dubai you should consider Cape Town, longer flight granted but it’s normaly a night flight and time difference is less, food and drink very affordable and loads of things to do. Camps Bay for the beach as well.

I used to think Dubai would appeal to me but the more I read the less I feel inclined to go

If you can afford to go to Dubai you should consider Cape Town, longer flight granted but it’s normaly a night flight and time difference is less, food and drink very affordable and loads of things to do. Camps Bay for the beach as well.

I used to think Dubai would appeal to me but the more I read the less I feel inclined to go

Nonsense, it s one of the fantastic cities of the world. All it lacks is modern history. It s up there with new york,san fran....as for being expensive it isn t, a shop around and you find cuisines on a shoe string budget. Most folk hardly leave their hotels for food and probably go to the regular expensive places. You should read more, as there is plenty there -artificial looking or not it is still a great place.

Haven’t they almost run out of water?

Nonsense, it s one of the fantastic cities of the world. All it lacks is modern history. It s up there with new york,san fran....as for being expensive it isn t, a shop around and you find cuisines on a shoe string budget. Most folk hardly leave their hotels for food and probably go to the regular expensive places. You should read more, as there is plenty there -artificial looking or not it is still a great place.

Nonsense? All I was giving was another winter sun option, I never even mentioned expensive and I already know it’s an impressive looking city, it’s funny I recently had a week in Tel Aviv not as impressive skyline as Dubai,but as a weeks holiday unsuppasasable imo, holiday destinations for me are not about how impressive a City is but more about how comfortable I feel, I have worked far and wide and Honk Kong wipes the floor with everything I have seen as a City destination but I must say I haven’t been lucky enough to visit the west coast of the states.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.