Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully that game put to bed the idea that he's good enough with the ball to play for us. Good enough at holding the ball, but his passing under pressure is just nowhere near what we require and he was badly exposed (along with Kasper, who some people baffling thought should be our keeper)
The Laporte signing put that to bed didnt it?

Far too expensive for a fourth-choice. I'm hopeful Vinny can be fourth choice next year and then after that hopefully Latibeaudiere/Garcia will be close to ready to getting some first team appearances in 19-20.

Hopefully that game put to bed the idea that he's good enough with the ball to play for us. Good enough at holding the ball, but his passing under pressure is just nowhere near what we require and he was badly exposed (along with Kasper, who some people baffling thought should be our keeper)
I think that's mainly based on the fact that he'd count as club trained.

Far too expensive for a fourth-choice. I'm hopeful Vinny can be fourth choice next year and then after that hopefully Latibeaudiere/Garcia will be close to ready to getting some first team appearances in 19-20.
Agree

No no no no no!! He’s not at the level we need. He looks good in a pretty mediocre team, but he’s not an upgrade on any of our CB’s at present and that includes a crocked Kompany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.