Last Film You Saw

"Marshall".

Not a special film, by any means, but Chadwick Boseman shines as the lead 'Thurgood Marshall'. A cheeky, determined, hardworking but supremely arrogant character all provided by Boseman's repertoire that I didn't expect.

The story is standard, Gad plays a very good foil, even if predictable.

What does stand out, though, is the homage to the Jimmy Stewart type flicks of yesteryear and you could quite easily see Mr Stewart jawing his way through this film, if this was then!

Decent.

My Cousin Vinny - brilliant film

images

Kingsman Golden Circle - Budget: 100+ million.. you'd expect a decent film for that kind of wedge. Pure bullshit from start to finish, but that's the market.

Jesus Christ, what did I just watch? The new King Arthur film on Sky movies, genuinely might the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. How you can take such a huge budget, such an easy genre to make entertaining, yet end up with a 2 hour long pisstake I don't know. Barely anything to do with the King Arthur legend, no explanation for any of the random shit that kept happening, no character development, constant choppy cameras and just a shit load of pathetic cockney "banter". Fucking woeful.

No idea who that film is even aimed at? Essex boys who want to act hard, but in a medieval setting? Utter wank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.