Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

I’m 59, KDB is better. Loved King Colin, but as much as it pains me, KDB has surpassed him.
To be honest, I watched a BT Sport series of big matches from the 70's & whilst Bell was a king amongst several cloggers, on closer analysis I think Yaya (at his peak) & Silva wete/are better. As for KDB, he's better at this moment in time, but I reckon he needs to have another 3-4 seasons like this to be up there with this lot.

However there's another question we could never answer, but which poses another a more interesting scenario.... How would Bell fare in this current team, but more importantly, being coached by Guardiola?

Thank you City, just what the doctor ordered.

On subject of doctors, hope Pep shakes off his cold soon.

And 4 years ago he showed that in every half and every game. You think he still does that?

4 years ago he wasn't asked to run and chase down everything for 90 minutes either.

This conversation shouldn't really be happening on the day our top goal scorer ever has smashed in 4 goals and his 13th of the month or whatever it is, all seems a bit churlish to me.

And 4 years ago he showed that in every half and every game. You think he still does that?
Come on they were on a plate from KDB and the last was just a thump.

All great finishes but the occasions today he had to run he didn't look there for me.

Pep clearly agrees with me as he has picked Jesus in the bigger games including the derby and I'm sure if fit Jesus would've played at Anfield.

Hahaha. I think you genuinely believe that Pep agreed with YOU. Furthermore nobody at the club - 4 years ago - put in the effort Pep demands for 90 minutes. Aguero certainly didn’t & wasn’t asked to. He now has been asked to contribute more AS WELL AS score goals and he HAS upped his game. Only a fool would think otherwise. How anyone can cast doubt on this player after he has just scored 4 goals - against defenders many clubs are interested in - beggars belief. To say they were easy goals because the crosses were so good comes from someone who knows FA about football. I do wonder if KIAM06 is some sort of code for raggy Keane???

I forgot to mention what a shit game the hapless whistler had. Capped off by booking Laporte for being pushed on multiple occasions by Steptoe (Vardy). How he only booked three Leicester players - yet booked two of ours as well is beyond me. Thank goodness he didn't have a really bad challenge to deal with.

Steptoe (Vardy).
steptoe.jpg

All great finishes but the occasions today he had to run he didn't look there for me.

Pep clearly agrees with me as he has picked Jesus in the bigger games including the derby and I'm sure if fit Jesus would've played at Anfield.
Most Championship strikers wouldn't even be in a position to get on the end of KDB's crosses. That goes for a few PL strikers too.

Aguero is a player at the top of his game, and we are lucky to have him. Don't forget where this club would be without him. 93:20 wouldn't even be a distant memory.

Good grief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.