Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC campaign to get Salah the player of the season now in full flight. Article from McNulty on BBC website and now wanking over him on Football Focus. Anfield press department clearly have a few favours to call in at the Beeb.

of course ...dan walker etc the stringbean top of the range liverpool fan that doesnt know stanley park from his dads arsehole...vote for salah

Whos point & how ?

And is your real name Sid Evening News ?
He`s evidently blaming Pep because of the way teams now play, which is causing major problems to Italys national and league teams.Its a fucking positive response NOT a negative one.
Some fuckers just want to find negatives in any stories when in fact they don`t exist. only in their tiny brain cells.

i promise that the sport media is corrupted with man utd / liverpool/ spurs/arse/ ...the only way to shut them up is make new stories

Just watching a recording of the match & a few mins in, someone has quite blatantly turned down the crowd mics.

The commentator is suddenly disproportionately loud, like the voice of God

I watched it on a stream of the Sky feed and it certainly sounded like that to me, extremely muted. Not the first game this season it's been like that either, most odd.

He`s evidently blaming Pep because of the way teams now play, which is causing major problems to Italys national and league teams.Its a fucking positive response NOT a negative one.
Some fuckers just want to find negatives in any stories when in fact they don`t exist. only in their tiny brain cells.

Why is bringing back a story from November, blaming Pep for ruining Italian football, a positive thing ?

Most of their readers will 'read between the lines' ?

I watched it on a stream of the Sky feed and it certainly sounded like that to me, extremely muted. Not the first game this season it's been like that either, most odd.

It was borderline sinister.

There was loads of crowd noise, City on top, noise gone. Halftime, all the noise kicks back in, second half, crowd noise again, City on top, suddenly, gone. Totally gone, like David Coleman from Mexico in 1970, with one mic.

Imo, it's because they have noise gates on the crowd mics & someone has changed the threshold they are operating at, so effectively most of the surround system is shut off, until there is an announcement blasting out over the PA, then the gates open & you hear it come out of the speakers.

No reason & probabably no facility in the software/hardware, for the gates to change themselves like that. Someone in a truck, has decided to alter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.