Pablo Maffeo - 2017/2018 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is we loan players and they play week in week out they usually don’t want to come back and sit on our bench be the same with Gunn. We could say you will be second choice but you will play around 25/30 games next season.

I think this is hilarious.

Maffeo would kill to be our second choice RB, playing under Pep, competing in 4 competitions at 20 years old. Every 20 year old would.

Thing is we loan players and they play week in week out they usually don’t want to come back and sit on our bench be the same with Gunn. We could say you will be second choice but you will play around 25/30 games next season.
If Pep told him that next season he could play 20+ games, and that he sees him as our future 1st choice RB, that should be enough

I think this is hilarious.

Maffeo would kill to be our second choice RB, playing under Pep, competing in 4 competitions at 20 years old. Every 20 year old would.

Hope so we will see in the summer I’m sure he will go on our summer tour.

Hope so we will see in the summer I’m sure he will go on our summer tour.
I hope the guy that said he was going to be sold in the summer was wrong. Pep must have watched him this season and understood that Maffeo is a gem

If Pep told him that next season he could play 20+ games, and that he sees him as our future 1st choice RB, that should be enough

Have to agree. It’s a shame that Danilo would have to leave but this is the opportunity cost. Maffeo is the future and we need to bring him back in the summer. He along with the whole Girona team have exceeded expectations.

Many thought it was be a struggle to even stay up and now they are far exceeding expectations competing for a place in Europe.

Maffeo has played against the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Griezmann and even started in a 2-1 win against Real Madrid. Hard to imagine he can get any more expierence in one season at only 20 years old.

Would be a mistake to send him out on loan again. Would send the wrong message to all our youngsters. He absolutely merits a place in the squad next season.

Have to agree. It’s a shame that Danilo would have to leave but this is the opportunity cost. Maffeo is the future and we need to bring him back in the summer. He along with the whole Girona team have exceeded expectations.

Many thought it was be a struggle to even stay up and now they are far exceeding expectations competing for a place in Europe.

Maffeo has played against the likes of Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, Griezmann and even started in a 2-1 win against Real Madrid. Hard to imagine he can get any more expierence in one season at only 20 years old.

Would be a mistake to send him out on loan again. Would send the wrong message to all our youngsters. He absolutely merits a place in the squad next season.
I think he was MOTM against Real as well. Got the assist for the winning goal, and had both Marcelo and Ronaldo in his pocket according to reports

He would only improve further with Pep.
Still don`t understand how someone says that he is not good enough for being second choice RB. I`ve seen lots of people saying that he is the best U-21 right back in the world, and now even Messi wants him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.