Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Yaya has to be up there with Bell
Incredible player in his prime...

He was but for short periods.

I mean that 13/14 season was outrageous he was that good.

I think, because of the time on his side, KDB will surpass Silva by the time he leaves.

Silva is currently my favourite ever City player but I think in 8 years it’ll be KDB.

Yaya has to be up there with Bell
Incredible player in his prime...
Yaya wasted his prime playing too defensive for Barca. It was Mancini who realised he was a beast going forward, I think Yaya would have been as good as Zidane if he played more attacking earlier on in his career.

Did I read a stat. that City have scored 44 goals in the second half of games.............?

I find it difficult to compare them. Colin was more box to box and a genuine goal scorer. KdB is the supreme slide rule passer and chance creator. It should also be remembered that Colin was cut down in his prime. Just both are/were great, each in his own way.

They can't be compared. There are too many contrasts in their individual games for a like for like comparison to be made. CB was much better at defending than either KdB or David Silva, and has Kevin ever scored a headed goal, ever, anywhere? Both Silva and KdB confound me constantly as to where they are going to play the ball. I feel wholly privileged to have seen all three in their prime, and all wearing sky blue! Heady times.

27 points ahead of Arsenal after the same number of games played each. So good.

Now just need to slap the gooners about Wembley in a fortnight and put Wenger firmly in his place. Bitter twat, he deserves a spanking in the final.

Did I read a stat. that City have scored 44 goals in the second half of games.............?

Don’t know the stat but it hardly surprises me tbh. We have often seen a game like yesterday with the opponent putting up a fight only to lose breathe and concentration when we manage to go another gear. That’s why I don’t understand the many negative comments at half time.

I just said to the misses it’s another one where we need to step up as we get punished for the moments we try to save energy. We did and produced a brilliant second half allowing Leicester absolutely nowt. Another step to winning the league. What a fantastic team to watch week in week out. We should just be very proud and feel lucky to be able to witness what is happening.

Good stuff as always. Though it says ‘not many cheers when Iheanacho came on’. He got a good reception and his song sung from where I was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.