Jadon Sancho

People can wax lyrical about him as much as they want, ultimately though his attitude is his Achilles heel... all the talent in the world doesn't mean you've made it!

Thanks.

While Sancho does appear very cocky i really don't see it negatively affecting his future,he loves his football too much and he knows he is very,very good at it.

I think being a faux gangster was more important to Morrison.

Well harsh comparing Sancho to Morrison. By all accounts Sancho is actually quite a polite, nice lad. I know people who have relatives who went school with him at Bedes and they all said that while he was not the brightest, he was actually a smiley friendly lad. Yeah, an ego perhaps, but he's not a little criminal like Morrison actually was and probably still is.

edit - i actually met Sancho a couple of times too in passing. first time he actually let on to me at the met station near asda (just recognised me from twitter as i was tweeting a lot about the academy games then etc) and he seemed friendly enough.

Well harsh comparing Sancho to Morrison. By all accounts Sancho is actually quite a polite, nice lad. I know people who have relatives who went school with him at Bedes and they all said that while he was not the brightest, he was actually a smiley friendly lad. Yeah, an ego perhaps, but he's not a little criminal like Morrison actually was and probably still is.

edit - i actually met Sancho a couple of times too in passing. first time he actually let on to me at the met station near asda (just recognised me from twitter as i was tweeting a lot about the academy games then etc) and he seemed friendly enough.
Well said.

pimped by his agent and any player that lets that happen does nothing in the game

I don't believe Maffeo will be in the team ahead of Danilo next season; he'll probably be loaned out again or even sold with a buy back clause. Some of you might need to prepare for that kind of disappointment.

On Sancho: He's getting games so if it's first team football he wanted then he's done the right thing making the move. We can't be too sure whether it would have benefited him to stay or go as far as development is concerned. But I may as well be happy for him, we could buy him back one day!
Of course he made the right move. I said as much when he left. And I siddid need to see the results to know this. As painful as some might find it, we can't be great at everything.

If you are a rising super player looking to jump to greater level and a chance at team successful, choose City over everyone.

If you are a young player looking for the best team for young players to get a chance, you'd be hard pressed to find any better than Dortmund.

So, yeah Sancho made the absolute right decision.

Of course he made the right move. I said as much when he left. And I siddid need to see the results to know this. As painful as some might find it, we can't be great at everything.

If you are a rising super player looking to jump to greater level and a chance at team successful, choose City over everyone.

If you are a young player looking for the best team for young players to get a chance, you'd be hard pressed to find any better than Dortmund.

So, yeah Sancho made the absolute right decision.

He might have played ahead of Diaz or Foden though, as he is a genuine wide man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.