Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

LEGEND is thrown about far to often these days but this man is a true LEGEND, it will only hit home when he's no longer here,also a true professional rose to every challenge that has been put in front of him without once throwing a strop just got on with it and became if possible even better, privaliged to have seen him in a man city shirt.

There could be up to 23 more games this season in which he’ll be playing in most of them. I can see him hitting 40 goals this season in all competitions even if we don’t go all the way in the FA cup and CL. Hopefully he’ll stay another season or two and beat the City league record and get up to third in the all time Prem record.

Time for a statue
When he leaves.
1805463.main_image.jpg

There could be up to 23 more games this season in which he’ll be playing in most of them. I can see him hitting 40 goals this season in all competitions even if we don’t go all the way in the FA cup and CL. Hopefully he’ll stay another season or two and beat the City league record and get up to third in the all time Prem record.
Nah apparently he's finished.

@karen7 Do you believe my predictions about how far Sergio will go up the Premier League scoring rankings now? ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.