Veganism

I looked at this study and saw the partners one of them being the heart foundation of Australia who on their website promote Cookies and BBQ lamb as part of a healthy diet.

The minute you realise that western doctors are only pharmaceutical salesmen you will be able to take control of your health.

The corruption runs deeper than you think and the poisions they sell are in almost every food on the supermarket shelf all designed to make you sick and create more profits for them.

It's not easy we are all brainwashed on a daily basis me too and it took me years of eating the crap to realise it.

Plant based whole foods are the only way to maintain optimum human health.

Adult humans do not require excessive protein only babies do and they get it through mothers milk.

Meat has no part in a human diet it makes you sick and increases the protein levels to the point they prevent pancreatic enzymes from killing harmful tumours.

It's not rocket science look around at the trees and plants its all about nutrients from the soil.

When I see people dying of cancer it frustrates the life out of me. Misinformation for profit is killing people.

Don't be another victim.

do you know which pancreatic enzymes that can prevent killing harmful tumors?

I was the guy that used to respond that way then I got sick.

I'm not saying anything else on the subject as the mis-information out there means it's impossible for some to see the truth as nobody wants bad news about their bad habits.

Each to their own good luck with whatever diet you decide to eat.
I guess all the kids that get cancer are reaping the rewards of their bad habits?

Happy to hear we're done with your misinforned pontificating though.

At least a pontificating smoker has some hard evidence to back up his new found enlightenment.

I'd definetely stick him in the born again Christian level of annoyance.

Oh i agree regarding the smoking analogy, it's just these type of people always have to be right about things, 'they've seen the light' so we now must.

@kiam06 as a matter of interest, how old are you? How ill was you? And how heavy were you before changing your diet to vegan?

I've been vegetarian for 27 years, can't see myself going full vegan though any time soon. Think I'd find it tough to have no dairy products in my diet. I've tried a few of those Tesco Wicked Kitchen vegan meals recently, some of them were nice but a couple of the others absolutely minging.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.