Sergej Milinković-Savić

Hes an exceptional talent .. but not worth 100 in this market .. its just Lazio propaganda!

But since City are interested in Fred and the midfield is complete .. I dont see City interested in him .. hopefully he wont join a rival in the summer .. his true value is 60 m!
Lazio don't give a fuck about true valuations. They're the Italian version of Spurs at asking exorbitant fees.

He’s a top quality player. Unfortunately Lazio will be asking for £90m+

Can’t see us meeting that price for a midfielder. More likely to spend it on an attacker.
I don't think we need him. It's clear he's not a DM, the only spot he could occupy at City is David Silva's. But having KdB in midfield, you need more nimble player with good ball retention for better balance. And we already have such mids in Bernardo, Gundo and Foden. KdB-Savic pair would lose the ball too often, both are very direct.

I don't think we need him. It's clear he's not a DM, the only spot he could occupy at City is David Silva's. But having KdB in midfield, you need more nimble player with good ball retention for better balance. And we already have such mids in Bernardo, Gundo and Foden. KdB-Savic pair would lose the ball too often, both are very direct.

I was thinking DM.

Has all the physical attributes, great on the ball and could learn a lot more.

Plus for us a DM is much more attacking than in other teams. How often do we see Fern get forward, take long range shots and score the odd goal? Quite often he is taking shots. Milinkovic has a better long range shot on him and is better attacking overall.

He would perfect for the PL and a good fit for us but don’t see it happening.

Think he's too talented going forward to play the pivot for us. He's going to want to play further up the pitch wherever he moves to.

Egghead Dunc has a tweet this morning about our interest but I can’t be bothered listening to his podcast for more detail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.