FC Basel V City Trip

Yeah she's right... it's f-ing cold at night at the moment. I will definitely wear thermals...
Hi pal,

We land tonight at 11, is there any late opening bars near the Ibis Budget Basel City hotel??
I think Soho bar is open til 1am?

Love beer me..
Update: the bars in Basel are extortionate! I’ve got Tram no.8 to Weil Am Rhein and found a couple of bars with a pint of decent German Beer at 3 Euro a pint. It’s not palatial, but get the tram to Weil Am Rhein Hauptbahnhof, walk to Haupt Strasse, 5 minute walk there’s a pizzeria on the left with a decent bar, then another decent bar 100m further on on the right. It’s Euros here, but they will accept Euro or Swiss Francs in Basel. Im off to Saint Lois in France now to recce there. CTID
How long did it take on the tram??

Hi pal,

We land tonight at 11, is there any late opening bars near the Ibis Budget Basel City hotel??
I think Soho bar is open til 1am?

Unfortunately Basel is a ghost town on Mondays, so there are no pubs open longer than 1am. Today only Soho, O'Neills, Bar Rouge and Grenzwert are open till 1am.

(If you really need to party today, than the only option would be the red light district in Webergasse and Ochsengasse. Do not recommend it though.)

Tomorrow you can go to a lot of Bars in Steinenvorstadt, Barfüsserplatz and Heuwaage.

Unfortunately Basel is a ghost town on Mondays, so there are no pubs open longer than 1am. Today only Soho, O'Neills, Bar Rouge and Grenzwert are open till 1am.

(If you really need to party today, than the only option would be the red light district in Webergasse and Ochsengasse. Do not recommend it though.)

Tomorrow you can go to a lot of Bars in Steinenvorstadt, Barfüsserplatz and Heuwaage.
Thanks mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.