Our left hand side.

What's wrong with playing Diaz there?

At risk of being attacked by anyone who doesn't think we should be realistic about our youth options, has he done anything yet to suggest that he's ready for that? In a cup game with a strong team around him, fine. In the league or CL, any decent senior defender will be able to snuff him out quite comfortably. I think for now Díaz is best utilized either in easier games to gain experience or against tired legs as a substitute. I'm not saying he'll never be good enough, just that for now I think Bernardo, Sterling or Zinchenko would all be better options on the left.

I think we need a player from the Netherlands, so we can pass to Dutchy on the left hand side

At risk of being attacked by anyone who doesn't think we should be realistic about our youth options, has he done anything yet to suggest that he's ready for that? In a cup game with a strong team around him, fine. In the league or CL, any decent senior defender will be able to snuff him out quite comfortably. I think for now Díaz is best utilized either in easier games to gain experience or against tired legs as a substitute. I'm not saying he'll never be good enough, just that for now I think Bernardo, Sterling or Zinchenko would all be better options on the left.
He is simply not a winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.