Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Pep will try Brahim or Nmecha upfront sometime. Aguero is a legend and I love him, but Brahim or Nmecha could not have done any worse than Sergio yesterday

Neither could I but I'm not expecting a call anytime soon.

I don't think he's physically ready for the PL yet, the sub yesterday made no sense as it was clear he wasn't going to have a major impact in that kind of game.

He was going to have major chance to score but unfortunately Aaron Lennon was tracking the ball well.

burnley away is a tough place to come on for any player never mind a young lad with a handful of appearances, the mark of how good he can be is what he learnt by the minutes he played in that type of game.

Best position for the lad in the future is the silva role but we also have B Silva for that position.

I know he hasn't been brilliant when played up front for the EDS but I think that is where he'll eventually end up. He's going to have a great career if he's developed as a winger but if he's gonna become world class I think he'll do it in a false 9 role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.