Leroy Sane - Ankle ligament damage confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what pep originally said but he trained today so has gone with the squad
yes i would have thought if he was 6 weeks off he would be no-where near the squad yet. I would still leave him out until final, tomorrow is too soon and you know what happened last time he played an FA Cup game!

yes i would have thought if he was 6 weeks off he would be no-where near the squad yet. I would still leave him out until final, tomorrow is too soon and you know what happened last time he played an FA Cup game!
yep i think tomorrow is too soon,he is ahead of schedule but doesn't mean he should be playing yet

Can't believe he's already back training and possibly in the squad tomorrow. Think we should bring him back in for the final or for that following league match against Arsenal. Probably less chance of him aggravating or reinjuring his ankle against Arsenal than against Wigan and would need a fair amount of playing time to get match fit for Chelsea.

Big boost to get him back so soon. Should mean he'll be 100% by League Cup Final. Only missed 2-3 weeks. Game time at Wigan, and full weeks training will see him right for the Cup Final

yep i think tomorrow is too soon,he is ahead of schedule but doesn't mean he should be playing yet
I would expect him to be on the bench, but I'm sure Pep would prefer not to use him. However, if things aren't going to plan, I can absolutely see him playing the last 20-30 minutes.

Just watched the presser and when asked if he was ready to start, Pep said “he’s young”. Strange choice of words.

Might even start tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.