Veganism

I genuinely missed the taste of beef, it is something I don't want to live without and I love cows bless em :(. But I am going to cut down my meat and diary consumption anyway it is just gluttony to be honest. I love coconut milk and liked making my porridge with almond milk as appose to cows milk. Something does have to change though especially in America, the amount of food they waste yearly could end world hunger. Too many animals are killed and then not eaten, it is just wrong.

It's not an easy thing to completely change your diet, but it is possible and I know this because I have done it myself. Even cutting down and eating meat less days a week is going to have a positive impact. There are alternatives to virtually everything. I use water to make my porridge, I get the flavour from maple syrup, bluberries, banana, peanut butter & mixed nuts & seeds.

You can get support & help with recipes, mentoring and dietary advice if you ever want to try it again or just to help you cut down a bit. On this link: https://www.challenge22.com/challenge22/

Luckily there are people making lab grown meat substitutes that will probably taste better than real meat in a few years. At that point animal agriculture will be a thing of the past.

What about the choice of the animal who wants to live. Do you think they would see the merit in people not eating them?

Do you think our morality should be based on "the laws of nature"?

Tbf the reason for humans to pick what kind of food they should eat should be be based on laws of nature and scientific reasoning than just morals.

The biggest difference between carnivorous and herbivorous is the length of their Digestive System. The human body digestion system right from structure of teeth to length of intestine (close to 25 ft average) is designed to process vegetarian diet. The main reason is that flesh rots very quick, which means that it has to be processed all the nutrients as fast as possible.

Also the food we take in has to be digested and ultimately become a part of you, the human cell structure being quite complex it is better for body to consume food with cell structure which is simple so it can be assimilated easily rather than cell structure which itself is complex and is difficult to change and assimilate into human cell structure. The cell structures found in vegetable are simplest to absorb and assimilate into the human body.

Even if someone has to take non-vegetarian diet, for good of the body it would be better to pick a food which is farthest away in evolutionary scale from human beings as possible - for example fish.

Tbf the reason for humans to pick what kind of food they should eat should be be based on laws of nature and scientific reasoning than just morals.

The biggest difference between carnivorous and herbivorous is the length of their Digestive System. The human body digestion system right from structure of teeth to length of intestine (close to 25 ft average) is designed to process vegetarian diet. The main reason is that flesh rots very quick, which means that it has to be processed all the nutrients as fast as possible.

Also the food we take in has to be digested and ultimately become a part of you, the human cell structure being quite complex it is better for body to consume food with cell structure which is simple so it can be assimilated easily rather than cell structure which itself is complex and is difficult to change and assimilate into human cell structure. The cell structures found in vegetable are simplest to absorb and assimilate into the human body.

Even if someone has to take non-vegetarian diet, for good of the body it would be better to pick a food which is farthest away in evolutionary scale from human beings as possible - for example fish.
Are you sure about this? First by digestion and then by metabolic pathways, all ingested organic material is synthesized by breaking down the molecules and reconstruction through physical and bio chemical action. We do not absorb the cells of such material, they are destroyed by this process.

How do you know if someone is a Vegan?

Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you.

Haha very much this.

Its a hipster choice, a big fat look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee and how cool and trendy i am.

Another thing to scream at the world through their social media accounts ;-)

Bloody hell how far from the truth is this the rabbits intestine a herbivore and a human are about the same length, millions of years of evolution has made us omnivores if you don't want to eat meat fine enjoy it might even be good for you and of course very trendy.

Dogs are not omnivores, they are exclusively carnivores. You can introduce grain into their diet, but is must be done safely and moderately and the bulk must still be meat.

Do me and everyone else a favour; never own a dog.
Oh I don't know, these are lovely parboiled, skewered, and finished off on the barbecue.

th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.