Chelsea 2017/2018

Just win tonight and heap a bit more misery on the raggies.

Two previous managers have been sacked by Chelsea after terrible defeats to West Brom (RDM and AVB). I'm not sure Conte would survive another if we suffer a 3rd consecutive defeat. I'm pretty confident though. Giroud will start. Christensen is back, Alonso too, hopefully Cahill doesn't start. Anything less than a convincing win would be unacceptable.

There’s a cancer in that club and until it’s removed they will yo yo between the sublime and ridiculous. If Roman is seriously about challenging us year on year he needs rid of the players who undermine whoever’s in charge or back a manager who will do it himself.

There’s a cancer in that club and until it’s removed they will yo yo between the sublime and ridiculous. If Roman is seriously about challenging us year on year he needs rid of the players who undermine whoever’s in charge or back a manager who will do it himself.

Bring in attacking manager, who isn't hellbent on instilling "work, work, work, run, run, run" every single nanosecond of training and watch the players flourish and win titles and compete in the CL. Mourinho used to publicly berate Hazard for not tracking back and covering the opponents right back. Imagine that. Throwing your best player under the bus because you're tactics are rubbish and inefficient. Conte is constantly moaning about what a great job he's doing despite the squad he's been given to work with. Nobody enjoys working under such managers. If there's any cancer in the club it is Conte, (and Mourinho before him).

I've never been a Pardew fan, and after the way his bunch of pub thugs were against us I hope Chelsea absolutely destroy them tonight and help send them on their way back to the Championship.

Giroud walked out of the game looking like he's just returned from WW2.

Thought he looked and played more like Basil Fawlty

2053902883_f24c309697.jpg

Close enough :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.