Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want a Monday giggle?
Sky Sports talking heads Thompson and Merson on City's purchase of Kevin De Bruyne...
Is he a great player???....
Errr
Opps

It does make me laugh, but the lack of accountability is very annoying, even worrying in some ways.

The number of saves de Gea has to make is totally over looked --- I accept he's an amazing keeper but, even now, I'd have Eddy.

87 ( joint 2nd highest in the league) to Ederson's 44.

And it's City that have the so called dodgy defence.

87 ( joint 2nd highest in the league) to Ederson's 44.

And it's City that have the so called dodgy defence.

This for me is a key stat. People bleat about how United are in second place, and are only 16 points behind, not because they're poor but because City are exceptional. People overlook the fact that if they didn't have a top class keeper making all of these saves, and had Massimo Taibi in net for example, they'd be comfortably mid table. The only reason they are where they are is because they have a good goalkeeper.

It was borderline sinister.

There was loads of crowd noise, City on top, noise gone. Halftime, all the noise kicks back in, second half, crowd noise again, City on top, suddenly, gone. Totally gone, like David Coleman from Mexico in 1970, with one mic.

Imo, it's because they have noise gates on the crowd mics & someone has changed the threshold they are operating at, so effectively most of the surround system is shut off, until there is an announcement blasting out over the PA, then the gates open & you hear it come out of the speakers.

No reason & probabably no facility in the software/hardware, for the gates to change themselves like that. Someone in a truck, has decided to alter it.
I have to say watching on Saturday night you could see the crowd clapping and being active but the noise was so faint. I’m not normally a conspiracy theorist but I have a theory that someone wants to make us look more quiet than we are. Neville constantly comments about it but I have seen him commentate at places like Anfield and it has been like a morgue and no mention of lack of atmosphere. Then the moment there is some singing they will mention it. Just seems really strange to me and I have no idea why someone would do it. It’s definitely happening though.

I have to say watching on Saturday night you could see the crowd clapping and being active but the noise was so faint. I’m not normally a conspiracy theorist but I have a theory that someone wants to make us look more quiet than we are. Neville constantly comments about it but I have seen him commentate at places like Anfield and it has been like a morgue and no mention of lack of atmosphere. Then the moment there is some singing they will mention it. Just seems really strange to me and I have no idea why someone would do it. It’s definitely happening though.

Well if you put half the people on here, in charge of editing, doing the sound, talking on radio or writing about Manchester Utd, how many of them would try to fuck them over by one means or another ? And then if their employers were actively trying to sell their product to the fanbase of Utd, Liverpool as well, what is to deter them from stitching up City & promoting those clubs ?

Many of the people working on City, tv radio press whatever, don't like us, & many will be fans of Manchester Utd. Then we have the Liverpool, Arsenal fans etc.

It's human nature. I don't get why some people on here, still don't accept how, quite obviously, people are going to behave like that, if they can.

Sometimes it could just be an accident, or coinicidence, or just that he person doesn't give a fuck, because it's us. But some of it will certainly be deliberate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.