Russian Plane Crash

My uncle was the captain of a boat in Brazil, he was meant to be on that flight however he failed his medical was at retirement age. Madness!

Spot of fortune!

Kim Cattrall, Johnny Rotton and all members of The Four Tops were all originally due to be on Pan Am that was blown up above Lockerbie.

Mark Whalberg was booked on one of the planes that was hijacked and crashed on 9/11 too but changed his booking

Spot of fortune!

Kim Cattrall, Johnny Rotton and all members of The Four Tops were all originally due to be on Pan Am that was blown up above Lockerbie.

Mark Whalberg was booked on one of the planes that was hijacked and crashed on 9/11 too but changed his booking

and then went on to have a career killing people and blowing things up anyway.

Yes I’ve seen that one. Least they were all unconscious. Wouldn’t have known anything.

The Polish one is all about Pilot having too much authority and trying to land in very poor conditions.

They don’t tend to shit me up. I hated flying but watching this has actually made me feel safer as almost every accident is followed by new safety measures being introduced.

Don’t watch the Air France into the sea on the way back from Brazil though! That one did shit me up a bit and put me off flying at night.

That last one was a big example of where multiple small irrelevant factors lead to what really killed everyone which was human error.

A frozen pitot tube means you don't know how fast you are going because the air that will tell you cannot enter the tube. The crucial error was that the pilots did not recognize it and mishandled the plane resulting in the crash.

There are many examples though of where multiple uncontrollable factors still led to a good outcome because of good training and great technology.

QF32, BA38 and US1549 are all great examples if anyone is interested, they made a film on the latter (Sully).

You are far more likely to die in bed........

I would happily die in bed.
Not trapped in a plane looking out window noticing wing has fallen off, shooting down to the sea, people screaming, the oxygen mask things dropping down, trying to blow up a life jacket and knowing your going to have an impact .... and then you survive somehow. Float on sea for days and get eaten by a shark.

Rather die masterbating in bed please.

I would happily die in bed.
Not trapped in a plane looking out window noticing wing has fallen off, shooting down to the sea, people screaming, the oxygen mask things dropping down, trying to blow up a life jacket and knowing your going to have an impact .... and then you survive somehow. Float on sea for days and get eaten by a shark.

Rather die masterbating in bed please.

If you blow up the life jacket before a landing on water you'll definitely die. You won't be able to get out. That's how many of the passengers on ET961 died when they shouldn't have.

If you blow up the life jacket before a landing on water you'll definitely die. You won't be able to get out. That's how many of the passengers on ET961 died when they shouldn't have.

Watched a video on that the other night and you are right, poor souls stuck to the ceiling and drowned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.