Champions League Games | Last 16 | 13/14 Feb

leaked line up

would have liked to have watched this...should be a good game.... spurs in good form

Juve parking the bus would not surprise me.

I fancy a cheeky bet on a Derty Ali red card on top.

When I was younger I always used to hope the English sides did well (apart from the rags of course) but these days I hope they get totally fucked. However I would quite like to see spurs do over Juve.

PSG favorites.... but RM only have champions league to play for.... so they would be really motivated
Think this Real Madrid side are collectively over the hill unless he plays the younger lads ahead of the stars, can see PSG causing havoc.

When I was younger I always used to hope the English sides did well (apart from the rags of course) but these days I hope they get totally fucked. However I would quite like to see spurs do over Juve.
So would I, purely because I'd much rather play spurs than Juve. For the same reason I'll be cheering on Chelsea against Barca.

So would I, purely because I'd much rather play spurs than Juve. For the same reason I'll be cheering on Chelsea against Barca.

Exactly how I feel, I want the English teams to go through because they're easier opponents for us. Not Liverpool though, I know the 2 games against them this season would have sent us through but the fuckers have our number at Anfield, so I'll be cheering on Porto there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.