FFS ... Pawson gets Carabao final !

Is Taylor a bad ref? The stick he seems to get is because he claims to be an Alty fan, when many claim he is a rag. It all seems a little bent when a guy from Altrincham is allowed ref a game with one of the Manchester Clubs as participants. Would someone from Oldham be allowed to ref the Manchester Clubs? As it is pretty much the same distance from Manchester as Altrincham is.

Yet I can't say he has ever stood out as being a shit ref in comparison to some of the others we have had to suffer.

You’re clearly unwell and need to seek immediate medical attention. That moment he reached for his red card against Chelsea, realised the implications of brandishing it, and quickly pulled his hand away from his pocket, will live long in the memory of the rest of us......

Arsenal are soft as shit, take care of Aubameyang and Ozil and the rest will take care of itself.

If needed throw on Vinny to put in a few ‘reducers’ ;-)
Did you watch the semi final last season? The snidey cunnts targeted him and kicked him out of the game, and Wenger will do it again, and Pawson will let him

We are overdue a couple of "decisions" against the Goons , would like a penalty for a foul on Sterling after he had blatantly dived followed by a pirouette (accompanied by the ensuing red card for the Goons) , and the Goons to also score from a corner only for the linesman to flag incorrectly that the corner kick went out of play, sincerely hope Pawson will oblige. We can then witness Wenger spontaneously combust in the after match presser , whilst we eat jelly and ice cream , if Carling made cup finals.

Yep.

Happy we’ve got VAR anyway.
Mark my words: it will mysteriously not be used at various points that would benefit us based on the referee’s “discretion.”

Which is exactly why I maintain that it should not be down to the referee as that provision serves to completely negate the system’s ability to mitigate incompetence and corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.