Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck is that clown of a manager clouseau banging on about saying we acted improper in our pursuit of mahrez,now call me old fashioned but trying to sign a player in the transfer window seems like the perfect time to sign them the silly twat.

What the fuck is that clown of a manager clouseau banging on about saying we acted improper in our pursuit of mahrez,now call me old fashioned but trying to sign a player in the transfer window seems like the perfect time to sign them the silly twat.

My thoughts exactly,silly twat,I'm having that Closeau one though,made me chuckle

The papers today still have Leicester moaning at us for coming in on the penultimate day of the window and destabilising their player.

So I guess we resolved nothing last weekend.

But I thought we had shown interest earlier than the last 24 hours - as soon as Sanchez was over? Or were we planning on going in Summer and only switched at the last minute when it was clear Fred could not be done before then?

Either way it seems unlikely this deal is going yo be revived now if Leicester's views are accurately quoted today.

The papers today still have Leicester moaning at us for coming in on the penultimate day of the window and destabilising their player.

But I thought we had shown interest earlier than the last 24 hours - as soon as Sanchez was over? Or were we planning on going in Summer and only switched at the last minute when it was clear Fred could not be done before then?

Either way it seems unlikely this deal is going yo be revived now if Leicester's views are accurately quoted today.
Apparently,we approached Leicester with seven days of the window to go,and before the injury to Sane.

Such prove's we were neither disrespective,irresponsible or kneejerk.

Leicester,and their fucking daft manager/hierarchy,can go fuck em selves.

Apparently,we approached Leicester with seven days of the window to go,and before the injury to Sane.

Such prove's we were neither disrespective,irresponsible or kneejerk.

Leicester,and their fucking daft manager/hierarchy,can go fuck em selves.
^I also agree with this statement.

It seems as if he was kept in the dark by his own people

I suspect it's more a case of the media regurgitating and spinning quotes to make us look bad, seeing as their toy team from Trafford are shit and there's nothing bad they can say about our level of football.

90% of football media seems to be rag propaganda to get clicks from fat cünts in utd shirts who believe Ronaldo, Neymar & Bale will all sign for them in summer. It'll die down over time the longer the rags remain shit.

I suspect it's more a case of the media regurgitating and spinning quotes to make us look bad, seeing as their toy team from Trafford are shit and there's nothing bad they can say about our level of football.

90% of football media seems to be rag propaganda to get clicks from fat cünts in utd shirts who believe Ronaldo, Neymar & Bale will all sign for them in summer. It'll die down over time the longer the rags remain shit.

They could sign all three in the summer, and they’d still be shit next season under Mourinho. He now has a knack of ruining players, then bleating about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.