Brazil Starting XI for the World Cup - Only Jesus starts

razman

Weird the Brazil coach has announced so much in advance.

I know the Roma keeper is good , but hope Ederson displaces him

also surely Fernandinho should be there as well

Weird the Brazil coach has announced so much in advance.

I know the Roma keeper is good , but hope Ederson displaces him

also surely Fernandinho should be there as well

Fernandinho deserves to be in the team, but I don't know how good Allison is. Would be great if none of our players got injured doing the WC

Fernandinho deserves to be in the team, but I don't know how good Allison is. Would be great if none of our players got injured doing the WC
Tite doesn't change a winning side as I've learnt which is why Renato Augusto seems to get the nod, plus he knows him from his time coaching in Brazil.

Alisson is apparently very good (not watched him much); it's seems to be commonly accepted that he'll be their first choice.

Tite doesn't change a winning side as I've learnt which is why Renato Augusto seems to get the nod, plus he knows him from his time coaching in Brazil.

Alisson is apparently very good (not watched him much); it's seems to be commonly accepted that he'll be their first choice.
Explains why the dippers are after him.

Bit of a tit this fella,how the fuck can you leave ferna out of that team and Eddie,this Allison must be something special.

Explains why the dippers are after him.
I think Roma want something like £70m for him. Must feel like they've been conned on Salah haha
Bit of a tit this fella,how the fuck can you leave ferna out of that team and Eddie,this Allison must be something special.
Why change a winning formula with the team he's got with players who've not done anything wrong though?

Even if Ederson is better and I haven't watched Allison to know, if Allison remains good it makes a lot of sense to keep a goalkeeper the defenders are familiar with.

Just don’t see Brazil as being that strong. Last 8, maybe last 4... surprised if they go further than that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.