Brazil Starting XI for the World Cup - Only Jesus starts

if its bent right at the top you can bet your life its bent at pitch level. too much goes on in games to say its clean and just look at ireland when thierry henry and france scored with a clear hand ball to get to the world cup in a play off. the ref's are under orders from the same people your talking about the other football governing body that took the watches
The trouble is, as you say, FIFA itself is corrupt.

Next thing you know though - we have people claiming that the US did not land on the moon - it's all a conspiracy, completely fake.

My bar is high - if there's corruption, prove it; otherwise, anything anyone says about anything at all is possible - afterall, it's all part of the conspiracy.

The trouble is, as you say, FIFA itself is corrupt.

Next thing you know though - we have people claiming that the US did not land on the moon - it's all a conspiracy, completely fake.

My bar is high - if there's corruption, prove it; otherwise, anything anyone says about anything at all is possible - afterall, it's all part of the conspiracy.

its not a conspiracy and members of FIFA was found out but like i said its only the tip of the iceberg and when there is big money involved you know people get even more greedy. when the ref's turn a blind eye to something its all down to somebody putting pressure on them to give the bigger teams a helping hand its simple. what power does the little clubs have over the big clubs when the big club officials are on many boards like fifa and uefa

just look at the FFP rule and why did uefa bring it in the first place them 4 or 5 big clubs in like united barca madrid did not want manchester city winning the champions league. all them so called big clubs are hiding behind very big debts that will never get cleared and they will keep on doing what they like

Liverpool fans saying Allison is better just because that they are linked now. Ederson is destined for the very top in my opinion, Allison is just a very good traditional shot stopper who got his chance first.

The reason Allison is ahead of Ederson is because Allison hasn't given the manager a reason to switch and he doesn't want to upset the team chemistry when there's no need to. Allison spent more time getting noticed in Brazil in his early career(national team debut 2015 under Dunga) while Ederson spent more time in Portugal for his, Ederson has only got a look in since his move to City, it just didn't come soon enough by the looks of it.

Feel bad for Fernandinho, that he didn't get included in the starting 11 but at least he may get more rest from a City perspective.

He is in the squad at least. Weird that the coach hasn't already named Ederson as second choice, might be to ease Allison's worries more than anything as he's only named 15 of the 23 so far.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.