can you access threads from previous years

With hindsight, removing the classics subforum was a bad call on my behalf. None of the threads in there have gone as such,but the subforum hadn’t been updated for years and no one was really visiting it so I merged the threads back into the main forum. However, now they’re not easy to find because the search results limit you to 100 results I think. I probably need to speak to @Damocles about this, even though it was his original good work that I’ve undone.
It does limit to 100, I looked for it for him earlier

It does limit to 100, I looked for it for him earlier

I’ve changed that parameter now so that the limit is higher, but still struggling to find it. Think in the mayhem that followed the game there were hundreds of threads rather than one single one. I was certainly too drunk at the time to be merging them! Will keep looking though.

I’ve changed that parameter now so that the limit is higher, but still struggling to find it. Think in the mayhem that followed the game there were hundreds of threads rather than one single one. I was certainly too drunk at the time to be merging them! Will keep looking though.
I do remember reading the match thread a couple of years after the game, particularly the last five minutes.

I think the poster formerly known as DeNiro wiped it and a few others iirc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.