Chelsea 2017/2018

2053902883_f24c309697.jpg

Close enough :)
But don't mention the war!

Giroud fits Chelsea's style very well. Probably 3rd or 4th this year, but it's going to be close; ManU/Chelsea/Totenham/Pool will all vie for 2nd-4th.

Not a lot of possession, but dammit that was a wonderful performance. Willian was a beast. I have never seen him be this good against such top opposition. I don't think Barca deerved a draw out of this.

I really love these European night at the Bridge. Incredible atmosphere.

Not a lot of possession, but dammit that was a wonderful performance. Willian was a beast. I have never seen him be this good against such top opposition. I don't think Barca deerved a draw out of this.

Far from over mate,you’s have a decent enough record against Barca,they will be favs now but Chelsea aren’t out of this..

Chelsea played a very good defensive game.

I was watching that game thinking how we would have got on against Barcelona. I am sure we would have attacked them I think Barcelona miss Neymar. The little genius Messi took his goal well, but really struggled up until then to unlock Chelsea. It took a defensive error for Barcelona to create a clear cut chance.

Happy for Willian, seems to have put his wobbles early on this season behind him. He is coming back in to form at a crucial time. Now go and destroy the Rags please, Willian.

I didn't see it, but looking at the stats it seems Barca were perhaps fortunate to get a draw despite having 70-odd percent possession.

I've always liked Willian - quality player and it baffles me why Conte doesn't play him more

Chelsea played a very good defensive game.

I was watching that game thinking how we would have got on against Barcelona. I am sure we would have attacked them I think Barcelona miss Neymar. The little genius Messi took his goal well, but really struggled up until then to unlock Chelsea. It took a defensive error for Barcelona to create a clear cut chance.

Only way I see us beating Barca is playing high risk breakneck speed game :-) The kind of games Gundogan and Sane excel at. Like last season when we only had a third of the possession. I don't think Barca are good countering that kind of game. And they had MSN back then.

Umtiti looked nervous last night. Pique and Busquests are even less mobile than before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.