Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahim Diaz vs Inter

Blimey. He doesn't half know how to dribble. But he does most of it in parts of the pitch where it isn't needed.

Can totally see why people are excited by the lad, and why he's not going to get much game time in the near future.

Blimey. He doesn't half know how to dribble. But he does most of it in parts of the pitch where it isn't needed.

Can totally see why people are excited by the lad, and why he's not going to get much game time in the near future.
He was not that bad

A Hazard type player. Hazard does similar dribbling yet is very effective.

Difference being Hazard can make killer cross wing passes. Diaz still looks down a lot but if he can correct that and make those mid-long range passes I expect him to become just as influential.

Diaz compares favourably to Hazard at the same age, btw.

Right now Foden and not Diaz is first team ready.

I hope City never sell Diaz, that would be like Chelsea getting rid of KDB and Salah. I see no danger that Foden will leave.

Hopefully Diaz and Foden both will play the full 90min after the PL is won, if we do it earlier.

I hope City never sell Diaz, that would be like Chelsea getting rid of KDB and Salah. I see no danger that Foden will leave.

Hopefully Diaz and Foden both will play the full 90min after the PL is won, if we do it earlier.
Nmecha and Matt Smith as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.