Idiots guide to iptv on openbox v9s

ganganvince

Help please just acquired a v9s got it up and running as a satellite reciever but would like to try this iptv stuff although i haven't got a clue were to start YouTube is all about the v8s which seems different. A step by step guide including acquiring and setting up iptv would really be appreciated.

Place to start is to get an iptv provider. Sorry mate FREE is dead.

add server addy to it

Just like Vodaphone customer service above

Try @funkyiptv1 he is on twitter service is top notch 30 quid for the year all channels and have hardly any problems

Place to start is to get an iptv provider. Sorry mate FREE is dead.

add server addy to it

Try @funkyiptv1 he is on twitter service is top notch 30 quid for the year all channels and have hardly any problems
Thanks for that doesnt look as bad as i thought
Just like Vodaphone customer service above

Not trying to get it free just didnt have a clue what to do always used cccam and motorised dish in past

Last edited:
Not trying to get it free just didnt have a clue what to do always used cccam and motorised dish in past

In that case

Iptv works differently to CShare. Cshare was just dumping the encryption keys of a gen sub then re issuing them to an emulator which then decrypted the ch.

IPTV reshares the whole ch. so you want a really good provider that keeps on top of their server. a decent quality internet with a decent speed. Hope that helps

In that case

Iptv works differently to CShare. Cshare was just dumping the encryption keys of a gen sub then re issuing them to an emulator which then decrypted the ch.

IPTV reshares the whole ch. so you want a really good provider that keeps on top of their server. a decent quality internet with a decent speed. Hope that helps
Yes thanks think i am slowly getting there but consensus seems to be the v9s is not really up to iptv better to use that for sat and get a firestick

Yes thanks think i am slowly getting there but consensus seems to be the v9s is not really up to iptv better to use that for sat and get a firestick

Not got the processing power i guess. Though i know a lot use openboxs with good ish success. I swear by my Amazon fire 4k for price and and quality you cant whack it.

I'm that much of an idiot that I don't even understand what the question means.

And on that note I will bow out of offering potential solutions.

Why would you prefer IPTV over sat if you don't mind me asking OP? You mention you have a motorised dish which in my opinion is superior to IPTV (better quality and framerates)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.