New York City FC

How are NYCFC doing these days? Don't bother watching them, and now it looks as though we've stopped this player exchange at the senior end it feels like they are a standalone club rather than some retirement ground for old players. Didn't sit right with the Lampard saga..

Went past the Rowdies ground when I was walking down to the Dali museum last year. Crept in an open gate and had a look around until a groundsman told us to get out. Bit of an odd set up, but at least NYCFC should feel at home playing in a repurposed baseball stadium!

Went past the Rowdies ground when I was walking down to the Dali museum last year. Crept in an open gate and had a look around until a groundsman told us to get out. Bit of an odd set up, but at least NYCFC should feel at home playing in a repurposed baseball stadium!
Will be my first time there. As you will know they play in St Petersburg which is like 30 miles from Tampa.
I understand the fans are along one side and on an opposite corner and the club can't expand seating due to it being on the waterfront.
How was tje Dali? Must go there too!

Will be my first time there. As you will know they play in St Petersburg which is like 30 miles from Tampa.
I understand the fans are along one side and on an opposite corner and the club can't expand seating due to it being on the waterfront.

Fuck, I thought it used to be in Russia.

Another one of Trump's deals ?

Dali museum is brilliant, done it twice. Years ago in he old location and last year in the new purpose-built one. Wait for a tour guide to take you through, they add so much interesting background and help you see into the imagery much more clearly.
Spoiler: The bloke was a grade A nutter.

Dali museum is brilliant, done it twice. Years ago in he old location and last year in the new purpose-built one. Wait for a tour guide to take you through, they add so much interesting background and help you see into the imagery much more clearly.
Spoiler: The bloke was a grade A nutter.

Well, that turned quickly...

OforitoNYCFC.png
NEW Signing...............................................as they say in Italy Eeeeeeeezzzzzzaaa good
Ebenezer Ofori from VfB Stuttgart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.