Stoke away tickets on sale from Thursday.

Further points reduction today on website. Hoping it reaches 11,000

Will this sell out or do we expect this to go to Cityzens or even a GS?

Possibly sell out higher than Arsenal did as stoke isn’t that far to travel to from Manchester than London is ... plus we play Arsenal twice in the same week so if people going for the Cup final then they gave the return later in the week a miss ... Arsenal btw was slotted to go on general sale at 2pm but got sold out at citizens itself before that (today itself). So I expect stoke to go to lower points (a few thousand perhaps) but possibly not even cityzens.

Possibly sell out higher than Arsenal did as stoke isn’t that far to travel to from Manchester than London is ... plus we play Arsenal twice in the same week so if people going for the Cup final then they gave the return later in the week a miss ... Arsenal btw was slotted to go on general sale at 2pm but got sold out at citizens itself before that (today itself). So I expect stoke to go to lower points (a few thousand perhaps) but possibly not even cityzens.

If it goes to Cityzens I'll be happy, means I can get one :-), however i understand that those with the points get first shout, way it goes. Seniority rules and quite right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.