Brazil Starting XI for the World Cup - Only Jesus starts

Being honest, right now I'd choose Firmino ahead of Jesus.

You could have both. Neymar left, Jesus up front, Firmino right forward. Coutinho CAM with Fernandinho and Casemiro behind him would be my team. Ederson at GK with Marcelo, Miranda, Marquinhos and Dani Alves in defence. Shame Tito is a fool and is playing Alisson ahead of Ederson

You could have both. Neymar left, Jesus up front, Firmino right forward. Coutinho CAM with Fernandinho and Casemiro behind him would be my team. Ederson at GK with Marcelo, Miranda, Marquinhos and Dani Alves in defence. Shame Tito is a fool and is playing Alisson ahead of Ederson

Not sure if you're joking or not but Alisson has had a very fine season and Brazil don't play the same way we do. Nothing against Ederson at all as I bloody live him, just saying Alisson is deserving of the spot as well.

Not sure if you're joking or not but Alisson has had a very fine season and Brazil don't play the same way we do. Nothing against Ederson at all as I bloody live him, just saying Alisson is deserving of the spot as well.

Not gonna lie, I haven't seen a single Roma game this season so maybe that was just some baseless armchair punditry on my end. I just can't imagine putting anyone ahead of Ederson (even when you put his ability on the ball aside)

are you guys sure that he wasn't just saying this is currently what the starting XI is gonna be, not what it is definitely going to be? maybe it was lost in translation?

Spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.