Our 3rd Kit

Problem is each comp has different kit rules over clashing, originally arsenal were gonna wear red shorts on Sunday as EFL rules are shorts cannot be same.colour, but was changed after a big backlash online, FA and prem have no such rule but Uefa do, that's why you see teams wear away kits at home sometimes, 3rd is their to aleviate up such nonsense.

Arsenal wore red shorts earlier this year against West Brom.

Didn't they tell Arsenal to wear their third kit last Thursday for some ridiculous reason about TV images?

UEFA has the right to choose what colour kit any club will wear, regardless of whether they are at home or not.

And quite simply, instead of making Arsenal wear red shorts, or perhaps make Ostersunds FK wear their white kit with red shorts and white socks to prevent the two sides' kits clashing, they have opted to stick the Gunners in blue.

Bleedin bizzare and ridiculous if you ask me

UEFA has the right to choose what colour kit any club will wear, regardless of whether they are at home or not.

And quite simply, instead of making Arsenal wear red shorts, or perhaps make Ostersunds FK wear their white kit with red shorts and white socks to prevent the two sides' kits clashing, they have opted to stick the Gunners in blue.

Bleedin bizzare and ridiculous if you ask me

Agreed.

Fucking about for the sake of it. They could make us wear our 3rd kit against the rags and I wouldn't put it past the ****s.

Explains our one off sky blue shorts at Shaktar too.

Well Nike do have templates on file to use

girl-1-barca-front.jpg

Is that Rafael Nadal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.